Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Cram Series

Exam Cram Series

MCP

Are there many changes in the content of the Exam Cram
series as compared to the Exam Cram 2 series? Would the
Exam Cram series still be okay to study from now
specifically for 216 and 217 or should I buy Exam Cram 2
series after reading the MS Press 2nd Ed books for each of
these exams? Which would be better for the tests today as
compared to the tests when they first became available?

MCSE World

See my reply in the other newsgroup.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b1f01c3b9b3$d408d8e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are there many changes in the content of the Exam Cram
> series as compared to the Exam Cram 2 series? Would the
> Exam Cram series still be okay to study from now
> specifically for 216 and 217 or should I buy Exam Cram 2
> series after reading the MS Press 2nd Ed books for each of
> these exams? Which would be better for the tests today as
> compared to the tests when they first became available?

iCertify.net

While if you lots of experience you may be able to get by with one of the
books from the original Exam Cram series, there have been updates made to
the exams that the new books from the Exam Cram2 series will cover. I would
bite the bullet and buy the newer book.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b1f01c3b9b3$d408d8e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are there many changes in the content of the Exam Cram
> series as compared to the Exam Cram 2 series? Would the
> Exam Cram series still be okay to study from now
> specifically for 216 and 217 or should I buy Exam Cram 2
> series after reading the MS Press 2nd Ed books for each of
> these exams? Which would be better for the tests today as
> compared to the tests when they first became available?

Exam Cram for exam 70-306 C. Hunter MCAD 0 11-26-2005 12:00 AM
Exam Cram Series MCP MCSA 1 12-03-2003 04:54 PM
Exam Cram Series? Leigh Kendall MCSD 6 10-04-2003 06:13 PM