Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help with google sitemap generator

help with google sitemap generator

Chris Jones

I've been trying to run this Google Sitempa generator https://www.google.com/webmasters/si...generator.html but I'm stuck at #4. I'm not familiar with entering Unix-based commands or running scripts. Right now I have SSH Explorer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

why?

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:44:21 -0800, Chris Jones wrote:

Crappy HTML post doesn't deserve a reply, and the single non line wrap
text yuck.

>I've been trying to run this Google Sitempa generator https://www.google.com/webmasters/si...generator.html but
>I'm stuck at #4. I'm not familiar with entering Unix-based commands or running scripts. Right now I have SSH Explorer.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The obvious is don't do it, you took on too much.

You don't even say which bit of step 4 and they give an example.

Me

Chris Jones

I'm stuck at the point where I'm suppose to enter the command to run the python script. I was getting error messages regarding a wrong directory and path, but I double checked everything and the code looks fine. I was hoping to find someone here who has done this before. Or if anyone has an easier way to generate a sitemap for a html/ flash site I'm all ears. Thanks.

>>> why?<fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> 11/8/2006 8:18 AM >>>