Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Not computer problem but...

Not computer problem but...

and3w

Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find any
sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I
thought..helpdesk..HELP
Please does anyone know of such a newsgroup (or even where I could download
the manual..that would really load up your karma!)
I found one site, but it charges $15 (which I can't spare), is in the USA,
and looks a little out of date.
So, if anyone could help, I would be really grateful.
TIA

lee houston

"and3w" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0w64h.140219$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
> Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find
> any sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I

well, WTF is a Nokia MP37H1?????????? camera, phone, mp3
player, toaster, vibrator?? How bout the Nokia website???????

lee

Keme

and3w skrev:
> Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
> Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find any
> sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I
> thought..helpdesk..HELP
> Please does anyone know of such a newsgroup (or even where I could download
> the manual..that would really load up your karma!)
> I found one site, but it charges $15 (which I can't spare), is in the USA,
> and looks a little out of date.
> So, if anyone could help, I would be really grateful.
> TIA

Try http://www.nokia.com/support

Follow the links to your geographic location, and search for your equipment.

Searching from the norwegian section, "MP37H1" yields no result. The
reason may be one of the following (or something else):
-The equipment isn't supported (anymore)
-The equipment was never marketed in Norway
-The model spec was misspelled (like missing spaces or markup)

Hope this helps a little. Good luck!

Whiskers

On 2006-11-07, and3w <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
> Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find any
> sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I
> thought..helpdesk..HELP
> Please does anyone know of such a newsgroup (or even where I could download
> the manual..that would really load up your karma!)
> I found one site, but it charges $15 (which I can't spare), is in the USA,
> and looks a little out of date.
> So, if anyone could help, I would be really grateful.
> TIA

That seems to be some sort of television receiver. The Nokia UK web site
returns 'not found' when searching for that model, but it might be worth
trying to contact Nokia directly to see if they can help.

If it's one of the original 'On Digital' or 'ITV Digital' digiboxes, you
may be better advised to buy a current 'Freeview' digibox - the old ones
can't really cope with the latest services and their software is probably
no longer being updated. If it's a cable or satellite box, contact the
appropriate company if it still exists.

There are TV-related newsgroups - sci.engineer.television.* - where you
might find someone who can help.

--
-- Whiskers