Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WRONG WEB PAGES ARE COMING UP

WRONG WEB PAGES ARE COMING UP

prashant.parmar@gmail.com

hi,....

i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to google.com
to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages. eventhough
there are no more old web pages on my web server.

i think this search is coming from google cookies( GOOGLE SERVER
COOKIES) .
can any body tell me how can i delet this coockies form google server.?
or please help me why old pages are coming in my search database.? even
though old pages are deleted from server, still old pages comeup in
the search engine....

Please help me...
thanks
Prashant

GenderBender

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hi,....
>
> i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to google.com
> to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages. eventhough
> there are no more old web pages on my web server.
>
> i think this search is coming from google cookies( GOOGLE SERVER
> COOKIES) .
> can any body tell me how can i delet this coockies form google server.?
> or please help me why old pages are coming in my search database.? even
> though old pages are deleted from server, still old pages comeup in
> the search engine....
>

> Please help me...
> thanks
> Prashant

You have to update the meta tags:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.html?page=2167931

Ponder

Hiya http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com> you wrote:

> i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to google.com
> to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages. eventhough
> there are no more old web pages on my web server.

Yes, of course, google updates itself to keep up with millions of
websites around the world the instant they're changed.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Shoo

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> hi,....
>
> i have uploded my new web site(web Pages... but when i go to
> google.com to search web site .. it still give me my old web pages.
> eventhough there are no more old web pages on my web server.
>
> i think this search is coming from google cookies( GOOGLE SERVER
> COOKIES) .
> can any body tell me how can i delet this coockies form google
> server.? or please help me why old pages are coming in my search
> database.? even though old pages are deleted from server, still
> old pages comeup in the search engine....

Your Internet Service Provider may be serving you cached files, ask them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server
If all else fails try this
http://wh0rd.org/cookie-monster-abus...okie-dough.png

Evan Platt

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:08:45 GMT, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Yes, of course, google updates itself to keep up with millions of
>websites around the world the instant they're changed.

That's The Google, thank you.

Ponder

Hiya Evan Platt.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:

>> Yes, of course, google updates itself to keep up with millions of
>>websites around the world the instant they're changed.

> That's The Google, thank you.

Sorry

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952