Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > eTrust EZ file removal

eTrust EZ file removal

beenthere

"Alan Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c3c58$454e765d$481ab2a2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
>by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
>been affected and won't work. HELP

Are you keeping the name of the browser secret ?.
More info please.
HTH.

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, beenthere Wrote The Following:
> "Alan Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c3c58$454e765d$481ab2a2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
>> by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
>> been affected and won't work. HELP

> Are you keeping the name of the browser secret ?.
> More info please.
> HTH.

Just for the hell of it. home.com is a registered legit domain.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

SJP

"Alan Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c3c58$454e765d$481ab2a2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
>by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
>been affected and won't work. HELP

Might be an idea to sort the date on your PC first!

Harold potter esq

Why do you have to be sarcastic.......no brains to think of anything else?

Ms Rawlings will surely laugh when I tell her about this.

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Alan Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c3c58$454e765d$481ab2a2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
>>by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser
>>has been affected and won't work. HELP
>>

> Might be an idea to sort the date on your PC first!

me

"Harold potter esq" <Bobsyirunclenfanniesyiraunt@****mail.com> wrote in
message news:AU34h.4756$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why do you have to be sarcastic.......no brains to think of anything else?
>
> Ms Rawlings will surely laugh when I tell her about this.

He wasn't being sarcastic.We will be seeing that post at the top for the
next 9 months.
Oh,and stop top posting !!

> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Alan Carter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:c3c58$454e765d$481ab2a2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed
>>>by the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser
>>>has been affected and won't work. HELP
>>>

>> Might be an idea to sort the date on your PC first!

Walter Mautner

Harold potter esq wrote:

> Why do you have to be sarcastic.......no brains to think of anything else?

Ignorant TOFU-poster, you didn't realize that posts "from the future" will
mess up all our newsreaders unless we trash the whole thread.

Ponder

Hiya chrisv.

In <news:4558f385$0$32384$(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:

>> Well, that's a minor issue for a linux (ab)user. Now enjoying that
>> shiny beryl eyecandy look, 3d-desktop, shadows and transparency with
>> linux

> Does that make sense to you?

Google for beryl, all will become clear. Just as much eye candy as Vista
for half the CPU load

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Mr User

Alan Carter wrote:
> I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed by
> the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
> been affected and won't work. HELP

Assumes he/she ^^ is using XP and IE!
Try using the repair feature of XP disk! Better yet use firefox and use
that it's by far the better browser compared to IE ... IMHO

why?

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:45:17 GMT, Mr User wrote:

X-No-Arch left in.

... something not very useful, as a real twerp. A thread dated in the
future by another smart poster, with the last post dated 14 Nov and Mr
User had to make it live again.

>Alan Carter wrote:
>> I discovered after removing a couple eTrust EZ files that weren't removed by
>> the usual (add/remove programs) in the control panel that my browser has
>> been affected and won't work. HELP

>Assumes he/she ^^ is using XP and IE!
>Try using the repair feature of XP disk! Better yet use firefox and use
>that it's by far the better browser compared to IE ... IMHO

Me

Mr User

why? wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:45:17 GMT, Mr User wrote:
>
> .. something not very useful, as a real twerp. A thread dated in the
> future by another smart poster, with the last post dated 14 Nov and Mr
> User had to make it live again.

Die post die ... feel better now?
Anal retentive?