Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 282 Beta results

282 Beta results

brianz

Hi All

Anyone know when the 282 SBS 2003 Beta Results are out... I know I've been
reading for weeks that they are due but I wait and wait and wait!

Cheers
Brianz

Monli nouer

Yes,
I know my result. I passed it.

MCSE World

Nothing yet.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All
>
> Anyone know when the 282 SBS 2003 Beta Results are out... I know I've been
> reading for weeks that they are due but I wait and wait and wait!
>
> Cheers
> Brianz

MCSE World

Wishful thinking most likely.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Monli nouer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0cc301c3b8e3$bc336e40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes,
> I know my result. I passed it.

Steve Linthicum

Agreed, at least for those of us who went the Vue route.
"MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nothing yet.
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>

> "brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi All
> >
> > Anyone know when the 282 SBS 2003 Beta Results are out... I know I've

been
> > reading for weeks that they are due but I wait and wait and wait!
> >
> > Cheers
> > Brianz

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

Something weird is up with Prometric--the 282 exam crashed on me and I have
been in contact with both mcphelp and Prometric candidate care about the
issue.
On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Candidate Care finally agreed to
allow me to take the released test at no charge if MS didn't get my results
because of their system crash.

Suddenly on Thanksgiving afternoon, my status on their page went from
pending and offering for me to cancel or reschedule to FAILED.
Hmm--No one working and the results come out--just a little suspicious.
I waited until yesterday to contact mcphelp again.
MS is showing no results for me, but Prometric is still showing failed.

It would seem Prometric is trying to weasel out of the promised free exam by
giving results that do not exist..
I will patiently wait for everyone to receive results--if I don't get my
results at that time I will let MS find out what the deal is with the fake
report (they are already aware that it exists).

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
"Steve Linthicum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SQ8zb.25015$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> Agreed, at least for those of us who went the Vue route.
> "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Nothing yet.
> >

> > Best,
> > Will
> > www.mcseworld.com
> >

> > "brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi All
> > >
> > > Anyone know when the 282 SBS 2003 Beta Results are out... I know I've

> been
> > > reading for weeks that they are due but I wait and wait and wait!
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Brianz

MCSE World

Sounds like someone is trying to pull a fast one on you.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uqK3%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Something weird is up with Prometric--the 282 exam crashed on me and I

have
> been in contact with both mcphelp and Prometric candidate care about the
> issue.
> On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Candidate Care finally agreed to
> allow me to take the released test at no charge if MS didn't get my

results
> because of their system crash.
>
> Suddenly on Thanksgiving afternoon, my status on their page went from
> pending and offering for me to cancel or reschedule to FAILED.
> Hmm--No one working and the results come out--just a little suspicious.
> I waited until yesterday to contact mcphelp again.
> MS is showing no results for me, but Prometric is still showing failed.
>
> It would seem Prometric is trying to weasel out of the promised free exam

by
> giving results that do not exist..
> I will patiently wait for everyone to receive results--if I don't get my
> results at that time I will let MS find out what the deal is with the fake
> report (they are already aware that it exists).
>
> --
> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> Associate Expert
> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
> "Steve Linthicum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:SQ8zb.25015$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> > Agreed, at least for those of us who went the Vue route.
> > "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Nothing yet.
> > >

> > > Best,
> > > Will
> > > www.mcseworld.com
> > >

> > > "brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I've
> > been

I've had similar problems. The 282 has not been graded
yet, or at least VUE & Prometric hasn't released results
yet. Unlike Vue which would show TAKEN, Prometric shows
FAILED on all MS beta exams until the answer key/score key
is released. Then if you are lucky, Prometric MIGHT update
their website to show the true passed/failed status. For
example, my beta for 290 still shows failed - but I passed
the beta and 290 is on my transcript.

Keep in mind that MS still keeps in the DB the failed
exams - even though they do not show up on your transcipt.
MS can always confirm if Prometric actually sent the
results, so it doesn't matter what Prometric shows, you
can request MS to confirm if the exam was ever received.

wrote in message
>news:uqK3%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Something weird is up with Prometric--the 282 exam

crashed on me and I
>have
>> been in contact with both mcphelp and Prometric

candidate care about the
>> issue.
>> On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Candidate Care

finally agreed to
>> allow me to take the released test at no charge if MS

didn't get my
>results
>> because of their system crash.
>>
>> Suddenly on Thanksgiving afternoon, my status on their

page went from
>> pending and offering for me to cancel or reschedule to

FAILED.
>> Hmm--No one working and the results come out--just a

little suspicious.
>> I waited until yesterday to contact mcphelp again.
>> MS is showing no results for me, but Prometric is still

showing failed.

>> It would seem Prometric is trying to weasel out of the

promised free exam
>by
>> giving results that do not exist..
>> I will patiently wait for everyone to receive results--

if I don't get my
>> results at that time I will let MS find out what the

deal is with the fake
>> report (they are already aware that it exists).
>>
>> --
>> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
>> Associate Expert
>> Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
>> "Steve Linthicum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message

$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Agreed, at least for those of us who went the Vue

route.
>> > "MCSE World"

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

are out... I know
>I've
>> > been

and wait and wait!

>.

Roger Abell

Hey Larry,

So if you need some backup clearing up the run-about
it seems I have heard your story a few times over the
past many weeks.

This is one of the longest waits for beta results that
I can recall.

--
Roger Abell
MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA
"Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uqK3%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Something weird is up with Prometric--the 282 exam crashed on me and I

have
> been in contact with both mcphelp and Prometric candidate care about the
> issue.
> On Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Candidate Care finally agreed to
> allow me to take the released test at no charge if MS didn't get my

results
> because of their system crash.
>
> Suddenly on Thanksgiving afternoon, my status on their page went from
> pending and offering for me to cancel or reschedule to FAILED.
> Hmm--No one working and the results come out--just a little suspicious.
> I waited until yesterday to contact mcphelp again.
> MS is showing no results for me, but Prometric is still showing failed.
>
> It would seem Prometric is trying to weasel out of the promised free exam

by
> giving results that do not exist..
> I will patiently wait for everyone to receive results--if I don't get my
> results at that time I will let MS find out what the deal is with the fake
> report (they are already aware that it exists).
>
> --
> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> Associate Expert
> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
> "Steve Linthicum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:SQ8zb.25015$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> > Agreed, at least for those of us who went the Vue route.
> > "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Nothing yet.
> > >

> > > Best,
> > > Will
> > > www.mcseworld.com
> > >

> > > "brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I've
> > been

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

Thanks Roger!!
Will contact you privately if necessary.

Larry

news:Ohai$(E-Mail Removed)...

70-282 beta results MCSE World MCSA 1 12-19-2003 12:11 AM
70-282 beta results MCSE World MCSE 0 12-12-2003 08:59 PM
71-282 beta scores triple-x Microsoft Certification 3 12-08-2003 07:58 PM
71-282 SBS Beta MCSE 2 11-20-2003 07:53 PM
Took 71-282 Beta Today A. Vargas MCSE 1 10-05-2003 09:04 PM

Advertisments