Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > somebody live in california

somebody live in california

Brat

you wish!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i heard you roar last night
>
> "Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bqiktg$kcc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > the one city a lady feels safe in ... oh its good to be woman... hear me
> > roar!!!
> >
> > lol
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > be careful when asking for help in san francisco
> > >
> > > "carl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Brat wrote:
> yes but I can bend over in public there... can YOU?

I wouldn't be too sure of that...

http://www.mabels-strapons.com

--
Fris "Buy one, get two free!" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23wGz$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brat wrote:
> > yes but I can bend over in public there... can YOU?

> I wouldn't be too sure of that...
>
> http://www.mabels-strapons.com

Great minds think alike <BEG>

JaR

Brat

Do I really want to know how you found that site so fast? I dont suppose
you have it in your favorites???

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23wGz$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brat wrote:
> > yes but I can bend over in public there... can YOU?

> I wouldn't be too sure of that...
>
> http://www.mabels-strapons.com
>
> --
> Fris "Buy one, get two free!" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Ken Briscoe

> Do I really want to know how you found that site so fast? I dont suppose
> you have it in your favorites???

No, he's the owner/webmaster of the whole operation.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Brat

CEO of strapons r us huh?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Do I really want to know how you found that site so fast? I dont

suppose
> > you have it in your favorites???

> No, he's the owner/webmaster of the whole operation.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

he is "fris strap-on bee"
"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bqiu03$np8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> CEO of strapons r us huh?
>
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Do I really want to know how you found that site so fast? I dont

> suppose
> > > you have it in your favorites???

> > No, he's the owner/webmaster of the whole operation.
> >
> > --
> >
> > KB - MCNGP #26
> >
> > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

Jtyc

> oh its good to be woman... hear me
> roar!!!

I'd rather hear you purr.