Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook express folder after allowing a compress to be done

Outlook express folder after allowing a compress to be done

up for the game

Hi
Well, after reading a lot of posts and some web articles, I did the
unthinkable(to me) and allowed the compress/reindex( or whatever OE
wants to do once in a while) to run.
Well, the package must just not like to have mail in the 'sent' folder
to be held more than two weeks since it only kept mail in that folder
sent since October 18th! So much for emailed estimates...
FWIW
Joe