Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Right-Click With Mouse and Toolba Buttonsr Don't Work Right

Right-Click With Mouse and Toolba Buttonsr Don't Work Right

Bigfoot It Is

When I right-click on anything or click on the File Edit View etc... buttons
on the screen, the outline of the menu comes up, but it's just an outline
unless I scroll over something, only then it highlights. This just started
for no reason. Anyone have any clue why this is happening and how to fix it?
Thanks a million for any help. This is really annoying.

Thanks again.