Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I would like to see a Maas Rowe Tape Cartridge Carillon in Person

I would like to see a Maas Rowe Tape Cartridge Carillon in Person

channing28270@gmail.com

Questions I have

1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
Charlotte, North Carolina that I can See I would very much like to see
a Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic carillon live in Person IT WOULD
MEAN A LOT TO ME.

If you know the answers please e-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and
(E-Mail Removed)

channing

Evan Platt

On 29 Oct 2006 14:55:22 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Questions I have
>
>1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
>Charlotte, North Carolina that I can See I would very much like to see
>a Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic carillon live in Person IT WOULD
>MEAN A LOT TO ME.

Yeah, post this every week, retard...

Budweiser

That rings a bell ---maybe not

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Questions I have
>
> 1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
> Charlotte, North Carolina that I can See I would very much like to see
> a Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic carillon live in Person IT WOULD
> MEAN A LOT TO ME.
>

> If you know the answers please e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed) and
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> channing

Help Desk

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Questions I have
>
> 1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
> Charlotte, North Carolina that I can See I would very much like to see
> a Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic carillon live in Person IT WOULD
> MEAN A LOT TO ME.

Here is the link:
http://www.fortunecity.com/business/...on_listing.htm
Our agent will meet you in the cafeteria at 9.30am tuesday morning.
Ensure you are shaved and are dressed in green leotard.

> If you know the answers please e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed) and
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> channing

Michael A. Ball

On 29 Oct 2006 14:55:22 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Questions I have
>1. Is there any Maas-Rowe Tape Cartridge Electronic Carillons in
>Charlotte, North Carolina...

Undoubtedly, yes. http://www.maasrowe.com/

Essentially, they look like an amplifier + controller + tape drive, with
a monitor speaker, and the main speakers outside.

Percussion: a masterful mix of speed, force and finesse.