Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Importing subscribed NGs to Thunderbird from OLE.

Importing subscribed NGs to Thunderbird from OLE.

ftran999

I have just installed Thunderbird to be used as my mail and News
program. At the installation it prompted me to Import the mail settings
from Outlook Express. However, it didn't ask about Newsgroups. Is
there a way I can manually Import my subscribed NGs from OLE? If there
isn't, no biggie since I don't have many subscribed groups just trying
to make life easier.
Thanks in advance.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

ftran999 wrote:

> I have just installed Thunderbird to be used as my mail and News
> program. At the installation it prompted me to Import the mail
> settings from Outlook Express. However, it didn't ask about
> Newsgroups. Is there a way I can manually Import my subscribed NGs
> from OLE? If there isn't, no biggie since I don't have many
> subscribed groups just trying to make life easier. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, this is one piece that hasn't been added to the Thunderbird app
yet. You will have to set your server and groups up manually.

--
-bts