Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problems when trying to access hotmail

problems when trying to access hotmail

mar lozano

Hello all,

I try to access hotmail by typing in the browser https://hotmail.com
and I get this message

"lc1.bay0.hotmail.passport.com canīt be verified as a trusted site"

I also get it when I type http://hotmail.com, and other suspicious
thing is that the turing numbers doesnīt show anymore, it happens in
ie and even in firefox, maybe is ip spoofing or browser hijacking? what
could be the cause of this?

Thank you in advance

Rich Wilson

"mar lozano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello all,
>
> I try to access hotmail by typing in the browser https://hotmail.com
> and I get this message
>
> "lc1.bay0.hotmail.passport.com canīt be verified as a trusted site"

Yes, I get that too. Try http://www.hotmail.com instead.

mar lozano

I still get the same message, itīs very strange

Thanks for answering

Rich Wilson ha escrito: