Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Password protect one file

Password protect one file

Richard Miller

I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
files?

Gordon

Richard Miller wrote:

> I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
> files?

Winzip.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
to email me invalidate the invalid!

beenthere

"Richard Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vs30h.53068$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
>files?

I had a .doc file I wanted to hide, so I picked it up, and
moved it to a folder, where nobody would expect to find
it. It was put into the ***** folder.
No-one puts .doc files there.
PS. Don`t forget where you put it. %> ).

Stan Hibbert

"Richard Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vs30h.53068$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
>files?

ellis_jay

Richard Miller wrote:
> I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
> files?

http://www.sofotex.com/Atronics-File...ad_L13337.html

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales