Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 71-281: Planning, Deploying, and Managing an Enterprise Project Management Solution

71-281: Planning, Deploying, and Managing an Enterprise Project Management Solution

Marco Boccenti

Got the invitation.
Registered on Dec 19th.

Anonymous

This message just went out last night and on Vue it is
already suspended and prometric had few slots available
for the exam (at my preferred site anyway).

MCSE World

I have a feeling it's because this one used another too easy to guess promo
code.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a4101c3b4d7$e5117240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This message just went out last night and on Vue it is
> already suspended and prometric had few slots available
> for the exam (at my preferred site anyway).

Kian Wah Lai

lolx
i managed to guess it

"MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a feeling it's because this one used another too easy to guess

promo
> code.
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>

> "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0a4101c3b4d7$e5117240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This message just went out last night and on Vue it is
> > already suspended and prometric had few slots available
> > for the exam (at my preferred site anyway).

brianz

I too guessed it, and it was the first code i tried!

No wonder why VUE have suspended it.

Brian

"Kian Wah Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lolx
> i managed to guess it
>
> "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have a feeling it's because this one used another too easy to guess

> promo
> > code.
> >

> > Best,
> > Will
> > www.mcseworld.com
> >

> > "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:0a4101c3b4d7$e5117240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > This message just went out last night and on Vue it is
> > > already suspended and prometric had few slots available
> > > for the exam (at my preferred site anyway).

Massimiliano Luciani

VUE is suspended??!!! Why? Is the first time I can do a beta exam...we must
try
"brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I too guessed it, and it was the first code i tried!
>
> No wonder why VUE have suspended it.
>
> Brian
>
> "Kian Wah Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > lolx
> > i managed to guess it
> >
> > "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I have a feeling it's because this one used another too easy to guess

> > promo
> > > code.
> > >

> > > Best,
> > > Will
> > > www.mcseworld.com
> > >

> > > "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:0a4101c3b4d7$e5117240$(E-Mail Removed)...

Massimiliano Luciani

Sorry mate, we must try to register again or vue notify when are availeable?
**
Se hai qualche dubbio, non ci sono dubbi !
_________________________
Massimiliano Luciani
Mcp-Mcsa-Mcse
www.microsoft.com/traincert

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono fornite senza
responsabilitÓ alcuna.

"Massimiliano Luciani" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:%23V$(E-Mail Removed)...
> VUE is suspended??!!! Why? Is the first time I can do a beta exam...we

must
> try
> "brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I too guessed it, and it was the first code i tried!
> >
> > No wonder why VUE have suspended it.
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > "Kian Wah Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > lolx
> > > i managed to guess it
> > >
> > > "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

guess
> > > promo

Kian Wah Lai

register at prometric

"Massimiliano Luciani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry mate, we must try to register again or vue notify when are

availeable?
> **
> Se hai qualche dubbio, non ci sono dubbi !
> _________________________
> Massimiliano Luciani
> Mcp-Mcsa-Mcse
> www.microsoft.com/traincert
>
> Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono fornite senza
> responsabilitÓ alcuna.
>
> "Massimiliano Luciani" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:%23V$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > VUE is suspended??!!! Why? Is the first time I can do a beta exam...we

> must
> > try
> > "brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I too guessed it, and it was the first code i tried!
> > >
> > > No wonder why VUE have suspended it.
> > >
> > > Brian
> > >
> > > "Kian Wah Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> message

> guess

Rowdy Yates

i looked at the ms project enterprise web site today. i never took a ms
office exam, but this one could turn out to be a bitch & half if they hit
you with long winded design questions.

i was considering it, but have decided against it. i think my time could be
better spend studying for a ccna.

good luck to whoever does take it.

ry,
msce

"Marco Boccenti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Got the invitation.
> Registered on Dec 19th.

Yep -

1 Prometric did it OK
2 Code was very easy to guess - got it on first try
3 Exam is shorter, where a normal beta is 4:00 hours, this
one is 3:30