Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE clicking sound while surfing the 'net

IE clicking sound while surfing the 'net

Doug

how do i stop the IE browser from clicking everytime i click on a link?

Evan Platt

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:17:04 GMT, Doug <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>how do i stop the IE browser from clicking everytime i click on a link?

Control Panel, Sounds.

Disable that sound or all sounds.

Barney

Doug <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:kWy%g.15848$(E-Mail Removed) t:

> how do i stop the IE browser from clicking everytime i click on a
> link?

Try Sounds & Audio in your Control panel. Try unselecting some of those
listed under sounds.

--
"Expect less from life and get more from it"