Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot delete

Cannot delete

Subh Sah

When I ran CCleaner to clean registry, it showed huge amount of unused file
extention which were left behind after uninstalling Software.

When I tried to clean it up, CCleaner couldn't clean it and solution
suggested was to delete the registry value.

When I tried to delete the registry I couldn't delete it.
Message given was "Cannot delete. Error while deleting key."

Please let me know how do I delete these unused file extentions.
Thanks.

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, Subh Sah Wrote The Following:
> When I ran CCleaner to clean registry, it showed huge amount of unused file
> extention which were left behind after uninstalling Software.
>
> When I tried to clean it up, CCleaner couldn't clean it and solution
> suggested was to delete the registry value.
>
> When I tried to delete the registry I couldn't delete it.
> Message given was "Cannot delete. Error while deleting key."
>
> Please let me know how do I delete these unused file extentions.
> Thanks.

Just leave them alone and they will stay our of your way.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere