Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forgot password to login XP

Forgot password to login XP

reynaldo enriquez

Hi there!

My mom forgot her password on her computer running XP Home
edition and now we can't get her to log in to Windows XP. Is there
anybody out there who could help her log in back to her Windows XP
system.

Thanks,
Ray

Evan Platt

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:43:17 GMT, "reynaldo enriquez"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi there!
>
> My mom forgot her password on her computer running XP Home
>edition and now we can't get her to log in to Windows XP. Is there
>anybody out there who could help her log in back to her Windows XP
>system.

Take your pick.