Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I make the big time...

OT: I make the big time...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

First I appeared in a television commercial.

Now I'm starring in my own Motion Picture!!!!

http://discthemovie.com

Note because of copyright infringement, the producers had to use my generic
name.

Trailers can be downloaded from this site:

http://jastermereel.org/media/videos/

--
Fris "No autographs, please" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Ken Briscoe

> First I appeared in a television commercial.

Hell hath frozen over.

> Now I'm starring in my own Motion Picture!!!!

Nay, hath twice frozen over.

My father was a contestant on Bozo when he was a kid. That's my brush with
stardom...

--

KB - MCNGP #26

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:

> My father was a contestant on Bozo when he was a kid. That's my brush
> with stardom...

One of my cousins (born deaf) tap-danced at the Steel Pier in Atlantic City
and was on some local (I think) television show also tap-dancing. Another
cousin was a professional organist who turned down an offer to play on
Lawrence Welk's orchestra. Yet another step-cousin was the manager of the
Royal Guardsmen (Snoopy's Christmas). In a strange twist of fate, about ten
years ago, I wrote a custom law enforcement program for a guy who was one of
the drummers for the Royal Guardsmen. I never met my step-cousin.

Jerry Lee Lewis once took my cowboy hat off me and danced around stage with
it on. I was like ten at the time. Yes, Keyboard Cowboy, I had a cowboy
hat once. Now I have a propellor-beanie. All kinds of women were looking
at me after he put the hat back on my head. What did I know... I was ten.
STOP LOOKING AT ME LADIES!

--
Fris "Goodness gracious! Great balls of fire!" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

well, i just farted

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message <schnipp>
>
> I once saw a car just like mine on a TV show that had Burt Reynolds in it.
>
> My wife has the same color hair as Brittney Spears. (Well, right after she
> comes home from the salon, anyway)
>
> My first 2 initials are the same as the guy that wrote 'Lord of the Rings'
>
> I have a Basset hound that looks like the one on 'Columbo'
>
> Not only that, but I was in the VERY SAME ARMY as ELVIS!
>
> But I try not to let all that go to my head.
>
> JaR

JaR

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message <schnipp>

I once saw a car just like mine on a TV show that had Burt Reynolds in it.

My wife has the same color hair as Brittney Spears. (Well, right after she
comes home from the salon, anyway)

My first 2 initials are the same as the guy that wrote 'Lord of the Rings'

I have a Basset hound that looks like the one on 'Columbo'

Not only that, but I was in the VERY SAME ARMY as ELVIS!

But I try not to let all that go to my head.

JaR

Ken Briscoe

> I once saw a car just like mine on a TV show that had Burt Reynolds in
it.

Who's Burt Reynolds?

> My wife has the same color hair as Brittney Spears. (Well, right after

she
> comes home from the salon, anyway)

Yeah, she does.

> My first 2 initials are the same as the guy that wrote 'Lord of the

Rings'

You mean directed? "Wrote" implies "book". Get with the program, LotR is a
movie trilogy.

> I have a Basset hound that looks like the one on 'Columbo'

True story, my cousin had a pet mole he named Penfold. Yes, a pet mole.
Yes, Penfold.

> Not only that, but I was in the VERY SAME ARMY as ELVIS!

Who's Elvis? He the fat dead guy?

It's "Friday", and I'm leaving early. You can all be thankful that my
stupid post wasn't longer. Happy Thanksgiving. And for you guys on the
other side of the pond - thanks for running an insanely rigid church that
sent the Pilgrims over here to slaughter the Indians and eat lots of
turkeys. You should do that again.

--
Gobble gobble. Nap.
KB - MCNGP #26