Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Graphics Card Recommendations

Graphics Card Recommendations

BIGEYE

I am looking for a replacement AGP graphics card to replace my old nVidia
Gforce3 Ti200 which has started playing up. Looking for something <80, I am
an occasional gamer, and do the odd bit of photo editing. Appreciate
recommendations of what would be suitable, as I have found the online
reviews to be not much help in deciding.
TIA