Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Bluetooth access

Reply
Thread Tools

Bluetooth access

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?aGltYQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-28-2004
hi

i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
S. Pidgorny
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-29-2004
PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
to sync databases between desktop and PDA?

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-


"hima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>
> i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
> with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?aGltYQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2004
I know that PDA is the device and the access is a database application. Yes i
need to sync access database with PDA using bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth
adapter for my laptop and my PDA is built in bluetooth. so is it possbile to
sync database and PDA.

"S. Pidgorny <MVP>" wrote:

> PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
> to sync databases between desktop and PDA?
>
> --
> Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
> -= F1 is the key =-
>
>
> "hima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi
> >
> > i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
> > with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.
> >
> >
> >

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Todd Schiele [MS]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-04-2004
I do this regularly with SP2 and Activesync. The Bluetooth adapter is
supported in SP2, and I installed an "incoming" com port in the Bluetooth
UI. My PDA is an Ipaq, and it has a "create activesync partner" option, I
did this, chose the incoming com port number from the Bluetooth UI.

"hima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know that PDA is the device and the access is a database application. Yes
>i
> need to sync access database with PDA using bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth
> adapter for my laptop and my PDA is built in bluetooth. so is it possbile
> to
> sync database and PDA.
>
> "S. Pidgorny <MVP>" wrote:
>
>> PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you
>> need
>> to sync databases between desktop and PDA?
>>
>> --
>> Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
>> -= F1 is the key =-
>>
>>
>> "hima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > hi
>> >
>> > i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft
>> > access
>> > with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.
>> >
>> >
>> >

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bluetooth Adapter for notebook computer...and bluetooth range? John Computer Support 5 07-06-2006 09:02 PM
how to add a bluetooth device on a bluetooth laptop =?Utf-8?B?ZmlmbzYxMQ==?= Wireless Networking 2 07-05-2006 08:53 PM
Bluetake BT009Si Bluetooth USB Adapter and BT400G5 Bluetooth Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-28-2005 08:25 PM
Logitech Bluetooth headset says I have wrong Bluetooth Stack =?Utf-8?B?U3Byb3h0b24=?= Wireless Networking 0 09-04-2005 10:13 PM
MS Bluetooth dongle + Bluetooth Network Chris Mayhew NZ Computing 6 12-28-2004 08:25 AM



Advertisments