Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Drop use of password

Drop use of password

Stephen Mouton

My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now RR
will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't want a
password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my e-mail NOW.

Mike Easter

Stephen Mouton wrote:
> My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and
> now RR will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I
> don't want a password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want
> access to my e-mail NOW.

Using a username + password to receive mail is not an option, it is a
requirement.

How to configure the Mac OE can be seen here
https://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/tutorial_index.aspx -- Setting Up Outlook
Express (Macintosh OS 9)

If you've lost/forgotten your pw, email help is here
https://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/rrmail.aspx

chat help here
https://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/rrchat....me=TW-SanDiego

--
Mike Easter

Evan Platt

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:53:00 GMT, Stephen Mouton
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now RR
>will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't want a
>password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my e-mail NOW.

So take it up with Road Runner.

Blinky the Shark

Stephen Mouton wrote:
> My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now RR
> will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't want a
> password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my e-mail NOW.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

If they let you do email without a password, could you take a moment and
drop back by here and mention that they're allowing that? Thanks.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

The Old Sourdough

Stephen Mouton grumbled surlily in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> My email has not worked for two weeks. I get the problem solved and now
> RR will not open it because I can't come up with a password. I don't
> want a password; if I do I'll ask to have one then. I want access to my
> e-mail NOW.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

I'll bet you leave your car keys in the ignition and never lock your front
door, either.

--
The Old Sourdough
theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com