Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > printer cleaning

printer cleaning

gruffydd

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but here goes.
The printer roller [platen?] on my Konica Minolta PagePro 1300 W laser print
needs cleaning. can this be done by me? and if so how do I do it, apart
from gently, very gently?
Meths ? White spirit? paraffin? petrol? or what

Gazwad

gruffydd <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dirty-welfare-bum and unabashed ripe
fruit who likes violent bald-headed bandit beating with deer, and whose
partner is a hosebag with a roomy flesh wound, wrote in
<P6SYg.18068$(E-Mail Removed)>:
> I don't know if this is the correct forum, but here goes.
> The printer roller [platen?] on my Konica Minolta PagePro 1300 W
> laser print needs cleaning. can this be done by me? and if so how do
> I do it, apart from gently, very gently?
> Meths ? White spirit? paraffin? petrol? or what

**** on it.

is but a dream within a dream.

chuckieŽ

If the roller is rubber, use a petrol based cleaner. If it is plastic, try
a lightly damp, lint-free cloth or wipe...luck...

gruffydd

Thank you, gazwad. It shows that you applied what passes for your mind
before you gave an answer. Human urine will remove he burnt on clinker from
a rifle barrel, which is a useless residue and prevents normal use. Perhaps
if some were poured on you, from a great height, you might function better?
may your balls [if you have any] turn square and fester in the corners

sbb78247

Gazwad wrote:
> gruffydd <(E-Mail Removed)>, the dirty-welfare-bum and unabashed ripe
> fruit who likes violent bald-headed bandit beating with deer, and
> whose partner is a hosebag with a roomy flesh wound, wrote in
> <P6SYg.18068$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> I don't know if this is the correct forum, but here goes.
>> The printer roller [platen?] on my Konica Minolta PagePro 1300 W
>> laser print needs cleaning. can this be done by me? and if so how do
>> I do it, apart from gently, very gently?
>> Meths ? White spirit? paraffin? petrol? or what

> **** on it.

just be sure to unplug it or it could be a shocking experience