Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hotmail email comes instead of Microsoft outlook

Hotmail email comes instead of Microsoft outlook

Chaudhry Nijjhar

Hi,

I use Microsoft Outlook and recently I installed MSN net meeting, etc. Now,
when I want to reply an email by clicking on the address, I get MSN hotmail
reply boxes instead of Microsoft outlook boxes.

MSN hotmail asks for email address and password making the replies more
complicated.

How could I make my Microsoft outlook as my default all the way?

Rajinder

beenthere

"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hqIYg.11403$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I use Microsoft Outlook and recently I installed MSN net meeting, etc.
> Now, when I want to reply an email by clicking on the address, I get MSN
> hotmail reply boxes instead of Microsoft outlook boxes.
>
> MSN hotmail asks for email address and password making the replies more
> complicated.
>
> How could I make my Microsoft outlook as my default all the way?
>
> Rajinder

Hi Raj. Here`s the correct way to do it.
support.microsoft.com/kb/223877

HTH.