Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > movie buffs only danny devito film

movie buffs only danny devito film

nobody

Looking for an Italian made movie in which the upcoming star Danny Devito
made an appearance.
I believe this was filmed before "Dreams of glass" in Italy. It was
circulating the old "drive ins" around 1968 or 1969. In one scene, DD was
the lucky one to bang a topless girl on a pool table while his wife watched.
Obviously dubbed in English.

Any one got the name of the movie? Does not show up at IMDB.com.

Thanks

pcdoc2010

really off topic for this group....

Dreams of Glass is his first film. The movie you are thinking of might
be: Italian-French production Lady Liberty, starring Sophia Loren.

On Oct 15, 10:20 pm, "nobody" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Looking for an Italian made movie in which the upcoming star Danny Devito
> made an appearance.
> I believe this was filmed before "Dreams of glass" in Italy. It was
> circulating the old "drive ins" around 1968 or 1969. In one scene, DD was
> the lucky one to bang a topless girl on a pool table while his wife watched.
> Obviously dubbed in English.
>
> Any one got the name of the movie? Does not show up at IMDB.com.
>
> Thanks

pcbutts1

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068970/

"pcdoc2010" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> really off topic for this group....
>
> Dreams of Glass is his first film. The movie you are thinking of might
> be: Italian-French production Lady Liberty, starring Sophia Loren.
>
> On Oct 15, 10:20 pm, "nobody" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Looking for an Italian made movie in which the upcoming star Danny Devito
>> made an appearance.
>> I believe this was filmed before "Dreams of glass" in Italy. It was
>> circulating the old "drive ins" around 1968 or 1969. In one scene, DD was
>> the lucky one to bang a topless girl on a pool table while his wife
>> watched.
>> Obviously dubbed in English.
>>
>> Any one got the name of the movie? Does not show up at IMDB.com.
>>
>> Thanks

Frosty

I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 18 Oct 2006
11:10:03 -0700, and "pcdoc2010" <(E-Mail Removed)> vomited forth
this bit of wisdom :

>really off topic for this group....

Really??