Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-290

Re: 70-290

Marlin Munrow

Dont ask others to breach their confidentiality agreement!

If I had to advise it would be as follows:

Printing issues where printing just stops generally require a restart
of the spooler service.

and

Can log on locally but shares inaccessible to network users generally
= no licenses or add more licenses

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:45:22 -0800, "beppe"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Tried Friday 70-290 and failed (just! Passing score 700 my
>score 689): There were three questions I got confused on:
>the first two were similar.

<SNIP>