Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Does anyone know MSDTC

Does anyone know MSDTC

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

showgun wrote:
> OK... this would be the longest post of replys i seen not
> sure even why i bothered to read them all

You must also be new here. This doesn't even come close to the group's
longest thread. It might be the 1,945th longest thread.

--
Fris "Oh wait, this post makes it the 1,944th longest thread" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Consultant wrote:
> i am the real consultant. it is just not my birth name. never doubt,
> my friend

You can have your name legally changed, you know...

--
Fris "Frisbee is my real name" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

i considered it
but then i would have to get all my shirts re-monogrammed

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant wrote:
> > i am the real consultant. it is just not my birth name. never doubt,
> > my friend

> You can have your name legally changed, you know...
>
> --
> Fris "Frisbee is my real name" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

Hmm--I thought I recognized the writing style.
Fris--you were on the Win98 beta, weren't you?

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant wrote:
> > i am the real consultant. it is just not my birth name. never doubt,
> > my friend

> You can have your name legally changed, you know...
>
> --
> Fris "Frisbee is my real name" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Brat

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant wrote:
> > i am the real consultant. it is just not my birth name. never doubt,
> > my friend

> You can have your name legally changed, you know...

Brat suits me fine... I dont have to change it... I made the transition
quickly and EVERYONE knew who I was lol ... now why would that be??

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User) wrote:
> Hmm--I thought I recognized the writing style.
> Fris--you were on the Win98 beta, weren't you?

Nope, sorry. Was only kidding about Frisbee being my real name. I wish it
was, though.

--
Fris "Frisbie's Pies" beeŽ MCNGP #13