Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Does anyone know MSDTC

Does anyone know MSDTC

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

What are you babbling about?
I answered the post correctly in the first reply--9 minutes after the
question was originally posted.

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:06f701c3b30d$587698e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Posting in these newsgroups is taxing I would look
> elsewhere for information. The 2nd posting below tells
> the truth. It took 14 posts for someone to address your
> question once those MCNGP(and others) morons got through
> getting cute.

Brian

"Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I answered the post correctly in the first reply--9 minutes after the
> question was originally posted.

.... and I added that there is another newsgroup better suited to asking more
questions: M.P.C.E.mcdst.

Consultant

such a quick and concise response, yet you are not an mcngp

"Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are you babbling about?
> I answered the post correctly in the first reply--9 minutes after the
> question was originally posted.
>
> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> Associate Expert
> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
>
> "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:06f701c3b30d$587698e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Posting in these newsgroups is taxing I would look
> > elsewhere for information. The 2nd posting below tells
> > the truth. It took 14 posts for someone to address your
> > question once those MCNGP(and others) morons got through
> > getting cute.

I haven't had time to join yet--I have been on a really screwy schedule
between doing onsite service, consulting, remodeling the house,and working
the public newsgroups.

Besides, I am not sure if I could live up to the code--as a MVP I need to be
more tolerant of "unique" posts and answer in a professional manner if I
respond at all.
You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> such a quick and concise response, yet you are not an mcngp

Jtyc

> You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>

Outwardly it may appear so. But the reality is if we don't respond using
the approved guidlines, we get a beating.

Consultant

i hear you, that's why i had to turn away my mvp invitation, plus i don't
wish to use my real name. yes, that's right, consultant is not my real name.

"Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I haven't had time to join yet--I have been on a really screwy schedule
> between doing onsite service, consulting, remodeling the house,and working
> the public newsgroups.
>
> Besides, I am not sure if I could live up to the code--as a MVP I need to

be
> more tolerant of "unique" posts and answer in a professional manner if I
> respond at all.
> You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>
>
> --
> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> Associate Expert
> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > such a quick and concise response, yet you are not an mcngp

NEW NAME, OLD GUY

here is the difference: MVP has serious answers; Consultant has no serious
answer, only jokes and dirty words.

news:e0HiO%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i hear you, that's why i had to turn away my mvp invitation, plus i don't
> wish to use my real name. yes, that's right, consultant is not my real

name.

> "Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I haven't had time to join yet--I have been on a really screwy schedule
> > between doing onsite service, consulting, remodeling the house,and

working
> > the public newsgroups.
> >
> > Besides, I am not sure if I could live up to the code--as a MVP I need

> be
> > more tolerant of "unique" posts and answer in a professional manner if I
> > respond at all.
> > You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>
> >
> > --
> > Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> > Associate Expert
> > Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
> > http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
> > Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > such a quick and concise response, yet you are not an mcngp

Consultant

are you 100% sure about that. i only pull out the dirty words when
absolutely necessary

"NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> here is the difference: MVP has serious answers; Consultant has no serious
> answer, only jokes and dirty words.

> news:e0HiO%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i hear you, that's why i had to turn away my mvp invitation, plus i

don't
> > wish to use my real name. yes, that's right, consultant is not my real

> name.
> >

> > "Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I haven't had time to join yet--I have been on a really screwy

schedule
> > > between doing onsite service, consulting, remodeling the house,and

> working
> > > the public newsgroups.
> > >
> > > Besides, I am not sure if I could live up to the code--as a MVP I need

> > be
> > > more tolerant of "unique" posts and answer in a professional manner if

> > > respond at all.
> > > You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> > > Associate Expert
> > > Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
> > > http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
> > > Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

NEW NAME, OLD GUY

> are you 100% sure about that.
not 100%. But even 1% can make the difference.

> i only pull out the dirty words when absolutely necessary

I think MS won't consider MVP for a person having the absolute necessary to
use dirty words in MS news groups. I personally knows some MVPs. BIG
difference.

news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> are you 100% sure about that. i only pull out the dirty words when
> absolutely necessary
>

> "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > here is the difference: MVP has serious answers; Consultant has no

serious
> > answer, only jokes and dirty words.
> >

> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e0HiO%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i hear you, that's why i had to turn away my mvp invitation, plus i

> don't
> > > wish to use my real name. yes, that's right, consultant is not my real

> > name.
> > >

> > > "Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> schedule

> > working

need
> > > be

if

message

Ken Briscoe

> I think MS won't consider MVP for a person having the absolute necessary
> use dirty words in MS news groups. I personally knows some MVPs. BIG
> difference.

Do you personally know any English teachers?

--

KB - MCNGP #26