Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Does anyone know MSDTC

Does anyone know MSDTC

Wilson

does anyone know when thus is available MSDTC?

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

MCDST exams will be available in January 2004

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
"Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:50a001c3b29f$7f686c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> does anyone know when thus is available MSDTC?

Ken Briscoe

I loved you in Castaway. You deserved an Oscar....not that terrible Hanks
guy.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

Well did you ever think we might make it? Did that thought ever cross into
your puny little brain, huh? Well regardless of what you think I would
rather take my chances out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die or
spend the rest of my life talking to a shitty, god damn VOLLEYBALL!

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I loved you in Castaway. You deserved an Oscar....not that terrible Hanks
> guy.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Wilson

This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Wilson wrote:
> This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

That's news to me.

--
Fris "dos pesos" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> I loved you in Castaway. You deserved an Oscar....not that terrible
> Hanks guy.

Let's don't be silly. He should have won an Emmy instead of that silly Tim
Allen guy.

--
Fris "Good Vibrations" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

Well did you ever think we might make it? Did that thought ever cross into
your puny little brain, huh? Well regardless of what you think I would
rather take my chances out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die or
spend the rest of my life talking to a shitty, god damn VOLLEYBALL!

"Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c9001c3b2a7$d5796090$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

Brian

"Wilson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> does anyone know when thus is available MSDTC?

There is also a msdtc newsgroup. You could try there for more discussion.

NEW NAME, OLD GUY

you don't know that this group(s) has been hi-jacked by MCNGP? Half posts
here are from them and only to make fun of the posters.