Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VHDL test bench with quartus 2? How ?

VHDL test bench with quartus 2? How ?

picnanard picnanard is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I want use test bench in vhdl.
I use whdl code for simulate input signal of my design.
This bench also writes in text file output signal.
Which EDA simulator i need, if I want to do that?
Qartus 2 is unable does that?

Attach file my bench in vhdl.

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: doc Copie de Tagger_tb.doc (6.2 KB, 6 views)

picnanard picnanard is offline
Junior Member

ok i have found a answer if someone is interresting
we must be use modelsim altera for use test bench.vhdl
it is EDA sotfware.

VHDL Test Bench + Help SneakerNet VHDL 3 03-03-2010 09:00 AM
VHDL test bench stimuli; reading from a file with control janaka VHDL 1 09-28-2007 11:14 AM
VHDL Test Bench Package Release ken.campbell@edgewater.ca VHDL 0 05-17-2007 03:00 PM