Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exchange 5.5

Exchange 5.5

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS Exchange
5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003 before
taking 70-284 exam
Thanks

Consultant

wow, maybe an old msdn disk

"CyberEngine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS
> Exchange
> 5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003 before
> taking 70-284 exam
> Thanks

kpg

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> wow, maybe an old msdn disk
>
> "CyberEngine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS
>> Exchange
>> 5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003
>> before taking 70-284 exam
>> Thanks

I have every msdn disk from march 99 on. It fills up two whole shelves. It
is an awesome sight. No one can accuse MS of being unproductive - they
chrun out a lot of cr4p.

....and no, you can't have a copy. sorry.

Consultant

my collection only goes back to 2000 and includes technet, in your face

news:Xns98EB98AB8D6FDipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> wow, maybe an old msdn disk
>>
>> "CyberEngine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS
>>> Exchange
>>> 5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003
>>> before taking 70-284 exam
>>> Thanks
>>>

> I have every msdn disk from march 99 on. It fills up two whole shelves.
> It
> is an awesome sight. No one can accuse MS of being unproductive - they
> chrun out a lot of cr4p.
>
> ...and no, you can't have a copy. sorry.

kpg

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> my collection only goes back to 2000 and includes technet, in your
> face

....but it will all go to the mcngp library, right?

Consultant

of course, ill load it all on my home server and give you all full access

news:Xns98EB9E0B561E4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> my collection only goes back to 2000 and includes technet, in your
>> face

> ...but it will all go to the mcngp library, right?

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJFbmdpbmU=?=

all right thanks for all the helpful feedback.... NOT

"Consultant" wrote:

> of course, ill load it all on my home server and give you all full access
>
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98EB9E0B561E4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> my collection only goes back to 2000 and includes technet, in your
> >> face

> > ...but it will all go to the mcngp library, right?

Jonathan Roberts

CyberEngine wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can obtain a free copy (trial is OK) of MS Exchange
> 5.5 from? I figure, I should practicing migration from 5.5 to 2003 before
> taking 70-284 exam
> Thanks

Not sure what your budget is but you can buy a 'real' copy for cheap on
ebay. If that isn't cheap enough, you might be able to find a
certification book for that version which includes a trial. I wasn't in
certification mode back then to know if trial CD's were included. (I
suspect not...)

HTH

FrisbeeŽ

HAHA YOU HAD ME FOOLED I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS AND THEN I SAW THE
"NOT" AT THE END HAHAHAHA THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SEEN!
"CyberEngine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> all right thanks for all the helpful feedback.... NOT
>
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> of course, ill load it all on my home server and give you all full access
>>
>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns98EB9E0B561E4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > ...but it will all go to the mcngp library, right?

Briscobar

"CyberEngine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> all right thanks for all the helpful feedback.... NOT

all right thanks for all the NOT helpful feedback

/Borat
//On DVD yesterday
///Go buy it
////I actually don't like slashdot.