Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Easy Disk USB 2 Device.....

Easy Disk USB 2 Device.....

Whenever I connect the above device to my PC, I get the following message:

This device can perform faster if you connect it to a High Speed USB 2.0
port.
For a list of available ports, click here.

It always worked ok before and has only started giving this message
recently, maybe somebody could help me with this problem?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

beenthere

"12345" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bhmWg.9201$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whenever I connect the above device to my PC, I get the following message:
>
> This device can perform faster if you connect it to a High Speed USB 2.0
> port.
> For a list of available ports, click here.
>
> It always worked ok before and has only started giving this message
> recently, maybe somebody could help me with this problem?
> Thanks in advance for any replies.

Go into your Device Managerand see if you have any Enhanced
USB devices listed.
It`s possible you have a corrupt driver.

"beenthere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YGnWg.7495$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "12345" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bhmWg.9201$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Whenever I connect the above device to my PC, I get the following
>> message:
>>
>> This device can perform faster if you connect it to a High Speed USB 2.0
>> port.
>> For a list of available ports, click here.
>>
>> It always worked ok before and has only started giving this message
>> recently, maybe somebody could help me with this problem?
>> Thanks in advance for any replies.
>>

> Go into your Device Managerand see if you have any Enhanced
> USB devices listed.
> It`s possible you have a corrupt driver.

Thanks for the prompt reply, I checked and I do have Enhanced listed, but
not sure what to do next?