Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE career advice

MCSE career advice

Jtyc

> then jack off

You mean lay Jack off?

I'm not his boss???

JaR

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> > You mean lay Jack off?

> I'm not his boss???

Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

Kline Sphere

>Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

Oh no here we go...

Jtyc

> Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

I'm not going to be goaded into a response.

yes i am... buttplug

Consultant

butt plug

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> > You mean lay Jack off?
> >

> > I'm not his boss???
> >

> Yes, consultant has spark plugs.

JaR

> I'm not going to be goaded into a response.

Too late!

JaR

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> butt plug

Well, that's what he says.

RIZWAN

Hello,
I am MCSE and MCSA. Well what I think about MCSE is that
man must do practice because MCSE is all only practice
and nothing, theoratical MCSE is simple, practice makes
man perfect I did MCSE and MCSA I have practiced day and
night then I became able to do MCSE and MCSA exams.
ok hope you have got what i wana say.
ok bye. wish you all the best.
RIZWAN

Brat

"RIZWAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:019f01c3b386$bce32c20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> I am MCSE and MCSA. Well what I think about MCSE is that
> man must do practice because

you have to be a man to practice???? Well ****! Now what do I do? Hey
WAIT!! That is sexual discrimination! I'm gonna call my lawyer and sue
your ass

ok bye, have nice day

Sue

> MCSE is all only practice
> and nothing, theoratical MCSE is simple, practice makes
> man perfect I did MCSE and MCSA I have practiced day and
> night then I became able to do MCSE and MCSA exams.
> ok hope you have got what i wana say.
> ok bye. wish you all the best.
> RIZWAN

Yoshi

Don't.

Yoshi

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:27:13 -0800, "WaterBarleyHopsYeast"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I would like career advice regarding MCSE

Advance Your Career & Achieve Your IT Career Goals with our Online Phil Tennison C++ 0 01-02-2009 06:22 PM
career advice needed =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?= MCSD 2 05-16-2004 07:46 PM
Re: Which certification will lead to a better career MCSA or MCSE? JaR MCSA 2 01-13-2004 05:01 PM
career in MCSE david MCSE 11 12-04-2003 07:55 AM
Re: advice needed for career vs certification pietpuk MCSD 0 06-29-2003 08:57 AM

Advertisments