Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE career advice

MCSE career advice

WaterBarleyHopsYeast

I would like career advice regarding MCSE

Herb Martin

"WaterBarleyHopsYeast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:489001c3b22a$1684ac30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like career advice regarding MCSE

Learn everything you can.
Work hard.
Learn to sell skills and your ideas.
Read the help and TechNet (a lot)
Try everything you have time to try.

--
Herb Martin

Consultant

i would like advice on brewing a fine ale

"WaterBarleyHopsYeast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:489001c3b22a$1684ac30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like career advice regarding MCSE

Jtyc

> i would like advice on brewing a fine ale

http://byo.com/index.html

Kline Sphere

>I would like career advice regarding MCSE

If you're female and your boss is a bloke, swallow rather than spit.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> I would like career advice regarding MCSE

> If you're female and your boss is a bloke, swallow rather than spit.

Consultant had a rather difficult decision to make. Budget cuts meant that
he had to let go one of his underlings.

Jack was a sharp MCSE, and needed little management.
Jill was an MCSE too, and she had curves that just wouldn't quit.

He decided he'd call them into his office, one at a time, starting with
Jill.

"Jill," he said, "I'm afraid I'm in a difficult position. I'm going to have
to either lay you or Jack off."

"Well then jack off!" Jill replied, "I have a headache!"

--
Fris "Ba-da-bing" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> "Well then jack off!" Jill replied, "I have a headache!"

I don't understand. Didn't you mean to type "Well then lay Jack off"??

David

Jtyc - Are you serious?

Nice Joke Frisbee - Heard it before though!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Well then jack off!" Jill replied, "I have a headache!"

> I don't understand. Didn't you mean to type "Well then lay Jack off"??

Jtyc

> Jtyc - Are you serious?

Yes. I don't get it.

Consultant

then jack off

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jtyc - Are you serious?

> Yes. I don't get it.

Advance Your Career & Achieve Your IT Career Goals with our Online Phil Tennison C++ 0 01-02-2009 06:22 PM
career advice needed =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?= MCSD 2 05-16-2004 07:46 PM
Re: Which certification will lead to a better career MCSA or MCSE? JaR MCSA 2 01-13-2004 05:01 PM
career in MCSE david MCSE 11 12-04-2003 07:55 AM
Re: advice needed for career vs certification pietpuk MCSD 0 06-29-2003 08:57 AM

Advertisments