Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SMS 2003 exam?

SMS 2003 exam?

Adam Leinss

I'm wanting to take SMS as my MCSE elective next year, but since SMS
2003 came out, I'm wondering if Microsoft is planning to retire 70-086
in the near future? Has anyone heard anything about this, specifically
a timeline for its retirement? It lists the books for SMS 2.0 aren't
even in print anymore!

Thanks,
Adam

Rowdy Yates

I would think they will retire it - probably a little quicker but i doubt
it will be the "near" future.

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...mstoretire.asp

if you look at the current schedule, they are only now discontinuting sql 7
and foxpro 6.

what are they are foxpro 8 and sql 2000 now.

i would say it might be a couple of years of not more.

than a core exam - just cause it's related to a product that will be

Adam Leinss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) et: