Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Vista Will Exterminate Micoshaft, Desktop Linux will prevail Once And For All.

Leythos wrote:

> In article <XZKVg.30596$(E-Mail Removed) >,
>> I can run Knoppix, Mepis etc, Linux on a 750MHz AMD Duron PC
>> I can burn a 4Gb DVD (14,000+ files), and Listen to uninterrupted MP3
>> Music and AT THE SAME TIME copy 2Gb of files through network card and
>> write to the SAME HARD DISK AT THE SAME TIME.

> But you can't run GuildWars or FarCry or Pharmacy Software, or Many
> Medical Applications, or SQL Server or Exchange server....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
WHO CARES?
You can now run lots of other med applications free of charge
in medical focused distros.
http://www.livecdlist.com

Dr. Bill

7 wrote:
> Leythos wrote:
>
>> In article <XZKVg.30596$(E-Mail Removed) >,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>> I can run Knoppix, Mepis etc, Linux on a 750MHz AMD Duron PC
>>> I can burn a 4Gb DVD (14,000+ files), and Listen to uninterrupted
>>> MP3 Music and AT THE SAME TIME copy 2Gb of files through network
>>> card and write to the SAME HARD DISK AT THE SAME TIME.

>> But you can't run GuildWars or FarCry or Pharmacy Software, or Many
>> Medical Applications, or SQL Server or Exchange server....

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
> WHO CARES?

90% of the linux****s have dual boot with some version of Windows, to play
games!
yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop OS!

> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners, windows is
*THE* standard-OS!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!

Dr. Bill wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> Leythos wrote:
>>
>>> In article <XZKVg.30596$(E-Mail Removed) >,
>>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>>
>>> But you can't run GuildWars or FarCry or Pharmacy Software, or Many
>>> Medical Applications, or SQL Server or Exchange server....

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
>> WHO CARES?

> 90% of the linux****s have dual boot with some version of Windows, to
> play games!
> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop OS!
>
>> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners, windows is
> *THE* standard-OS!

Read carefully retard!
Now they can equally use Linux if they want to.
The user experience is the same.

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!
>
>> free of charge
>> in medical focused distros.
>> http://www.livecdlist.com

pissed

"Dr. Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 7 wrote:
>> Leythos wrote:
>>

> 90% of the linux****s have dual boot with some version of Windows, to
> play games!
> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
> OS!
>
>> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners, windows
> is *THE* standard-OS!
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!

Can somebody tell me what sort of doctor will use such language.
This doesnt seem to be comong from a doctor.

Dr. Bill

7 wrote:
> Dr. Bill wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote:

>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
>>> WHO CARES?

>> 90% of the linux****s have dual boot with some version of Windows,
>> to play games!
>> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
>> OS!
>>
>>> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

>> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners,
>> windows is *THE* standard-OS!

> Read carefully retard!
> Now they can equally use Linux if they want to.
> The user experience is the same.

Do I have to shout?
THEY DON'T WANT LINUX!!!!, windows is *THE* standard-OS! in hospitals around
the globe! whether you like it or not!
And again, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!
Put your usual rant about "micoshaft asstroturfer on behalf of micoshaft"
here
<............................................>

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!
>>
>>> free of charge
>>> in medical focused distros.
>>> http://www.livecdlist.com

Dr. Bill

****ed wrote:
> "Dr. Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> 7 wrote:
>>> Leythos wrote:
>>>

>> 90% of the linux****s have dual boot with some version of Windows,
>> to play games!
>> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
>> OS!
>>
>>> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

>> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners,
>> windows is *THE* standard-OS!
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!

> Can somebody tell me what sort of doctor will use such language.

You wouldn't want to know what they tell you and do with you while your
under an anaesthetic!
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...tyourdoc06.jpg

Your ****ed, isn't it!

Dr. Bill wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> Dr. Bill wrote:

>>> 90% of the linux****s have dual boot with some version of Windows,
>>> to play games!
>>> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
>>> OS!

>>> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners,
>>> windows is *THE* standard-OS!

>> Read carefully retard!
>> Now they can equally use Linux if they want to.
>> The user experience is the same.

> Do I have to shout?

Poorhhh..! Yes dum fsck!

> THEY DON'T WANT LINUX!!!!,

They do - that why they already have it and call it medical distros.

> windows is *THE* standard-OS! in hospitals
> around the globe! whether you like it or not!

Luke! Use the fscking force!
They already have medical orientated distros.
http://www.livecdlist.com
Thats because they can and do want it and use it.

Now take your tin foil hat and chew on it!