Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: how do i delet junk mail form my messeage

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: how do i delet junk mail form my messeage

 
 
Desk Rabbit
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-05-2006
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Gav wrote:
>
>
>>On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:39:57 GMT, "claire dixon"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>[blank]

>>
>>What are you (not) talking about?

>
>
> Didn't you understand? <lol>
> "how do i delet junk mail form my messeage"
>
> The answer is simple: Press the DELET button!
>
> BTW, why the followups to all these local groups?
> uk.local.east-anglia, uk.local.isle-of-wight, uk.local.southwest,
> uk.local.essx, uk.local.cumbria
>


I'm more interested in why all these NTL Lusers keep posting in here.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-05-2006
Desk Rabbit wrote:

> I'm more interested in why all these NTL Lusers keep posting in here.


Since so many of them seem to find this group - and never reply to any
answers - it sorta seems logical that their 'startup' software may
autoconfigure Outhouse Distress with this group. I doubt if they could
find and set up Usenet by themselves.

Perhaps one of the few intelligent NTL users could confirm this?

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-05-2006
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Desk Rabbit wrote:
>
>
>>I'm more interested in why all these NTL Lusers keep posting in here.

>
>
> Since so many of them seem to find this group - and never reply to any
> answers - it sorta seems logical that their 'startup' software may
> autoconfigure Outhouse Distress with this group. I doubt if they could


It just sets up the server.
> find and set up Usenet by themselves.
>
> Perhaps one of the few intelligent NTL users could confirm this?
>


24HSHD is top of the list and contains the word helpdesk, so they just
put 2 and 2 together and get 5.

--
Actually, they don't get 5, they reach 24HSHD
 
Reply With Quote
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-05-2006
Brian H wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Desk Rabbit wrote:
>>
>>>I'm more interested in why all these NTL Lusers keep posting in here.

>>
>> Since so many of them seem to find this group - and never reply to any
>> answers - it sorta seems logical that their 'startup' software may
>> autoconfigure Outhouse Distress with this group. I doubt if they could
>> find and set up Usenet by themselves.

>
> It just sets up the server.


...and they still have enuf smarts to subscribe to a group? <lol>

>> Perhaps one of the few intelligent NTL users could confirm this?

>
> 24HSHD is top of the list and contains the word helpdesk, so they just
> put 2 and 2 together and get 5.


Yes, top'o'the'list, on every news server I've seen.

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How include a large array? Edward A. Falk C Programming 1 04-04-2013 08:07 PM
error messeage when trying to get mail sbutt8 Computer Support 4 08-23-2005 07:01 AM
messeage rule newsgroup Bigfred Computer Support 1 09-13-2004 03:18 PM
How do I DELET this DAMN program TOTALLY! Jim & Lil Computer Support 6 01-30-2004 03:19 AM
How can I remov this ICQ Messeage. Computer Support 3 01-26-2004 11:58 PM



Advertisments