Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Hi All,

Hi All,

anu

Hi All,

H1 processing has been started. Interested candidates can
forward your updated resumes. For further information you can e-mail
to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or you can reach me directly swapna@040
40133999.

Thank You.

Warms and Regards,
Swapna. A,
HR-Operations,
BSV Technologies,
E-mail id: (E-Mail Removed),
Ph. No: 040-23412110.

Dylan Parry

anu wrote:

> H1 processing has been started.

What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Bernhard Sturm

Dylan Parry wrote:
> anu wrote:
>
>> H1 processing has been started.

> What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

h1: heading 1 is used in (X)HTML-documents to denote the topmost heading
hierarchy. It seems as if the OP has just discovered that his or her
browser processes h1 headings successfully, and they are now starting a
big party to celebrate this discovery. Quite an interesting business model.

--
www.daszeichen.ch
remove nixspam to reply

Toby A Inkster

Dylan Parry wrote:

> What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

Parsing a number of web pages and extracting their headings?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Geek of ~ HTML/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python*/Apache/Linux

* = I'm getting there!

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Toby A Inkster:

>> What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

> Parsing a number of web pages and extracting their headings?

Haven't we all been doing that for a long time? Who could dispense with a
user style sheet that displays the h1 content first, in a well-controlled
manner? It's a powerful tool for seeing immediately whether a web page was
created by someone who has at least a slight idea of what web authoring is.

Regarding "H1 processing", I think we just got spammed and trolled.

--
Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

Harlan Messinger

Dylan Parry wrote:
> anu wrote:
>
>> H1 processing has been started.

> What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

He could be referring to US foreign worker visas, such as the H1B. But I
don't know why processing would "have started" at this particular time.
A new allotment is made available each October, at least for the H1Bs,
as I understand it.

Chris F.A. Johnson

On 2007-03-06, anu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> H1 processing has been started.

My browsers have been doing that for years.

> Interested candidates can forward your updated resumes.

Why would an interested candidate want to forward *my* resume?

Author:

John Hosking

Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
> On 2007-03-06, anu wrote:
>
>>Interested candidates can forward your updated resumes.

> Why would an interested candidate want to forward *my* resume?

Um, to show, er, how interested they are! Yes!

--
John