Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > A Very good VLSI chip design & development website

A Very good VLSI chip design & development website

chipdesignart

Hi Designers,

The website dedicated for we(VLSI Chip designer's discussing about
trade-off's /problems solutions/ FAQ's)...
vlsi.chip.googlepages.com

I found a very good website for VLSI Chip design, which has columns
for all the implementation challenges, ASIC FAQ's more relevant to
designers, VLSI Design flows, Design checklists, good lectures/courses/
white-papers....

vlsi.chip.googlepages.com

check this site out.... more over the Implementation challenges column/
FAQ's will be very helpful and knowledgeable ....

Digitally Your's

PG Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA- new batch strating from 4th Dec08 VLSI Training VHDL 1 10-21-2008 11:55 PM
future in VLSI Deepti VHDL 1 08-02-2006 11:14 AM
Re: 3-chip really better than 1-chip cams? Bigguy Digital Photography 7 02-05-2005 01:07 PM
Help in choosing university for MS-PhD in VLSI Ranjith VHDL 0 11-25-2003 12:31 PM
Re: free downloadable VLSI softwares a VHDL 1 07-15-2003 02:36 AM

Advertisments