Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How do you backup to a cd

How do you backup to a cd

Jeff

hello all
I'mnot a tech guy or anything. Not evenign sure i want to
do this for a living or not. I have a w2k pro machine and
home and i wanted to know if I can back up my data to a
cdr.

second question if i where going to get into tech world
where you suggest i start

CheeseBurger

First try McDonalds, they are hireing fry cooks.

--
Cheeseburger MCSE+M

news:043e01c3b069$d94e5530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello all
> I'mnot a tech guy or anything. Not evenign sure i want to
> do this for a living or not. I have a w2k pro machine and
> home and i wanted to know if I can back up my data to a
> cdr.
>
> second question if i where going to get into tech world
> where you suggest i start

JaR

news:043e01c3b069$d94e5530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello all
> I'mnot a tech guy or anything. Not evenign sure i want to
> do this for a living or not. I have a w2k pro machine and
> home and i wanted to know if I can back up my data to a
> cdr.

If you are not a *tech guy*, then why would you even consider going into the
field?

> second question if i where going to get into tech world
> where you suggest i start

By figuring out for yourself how to backup to a cd

HTH, HAND

JaR
MCNGP#.................................42

Jeff

If you don't have any input keep you mouth shut.. It was a
general question requesting info.. This is a newgroup to
get info and help regarding problems. not a place for
people without a live to inslut Individual trying to get
Knowledge..

Pleas if anyone has an answer for this it would be great.
If not thanks to everyone who response

message
>news:043e01c3b069$d94e5530$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hello all
>> I'mnot a tech guy or anything. Not evenign sure i want

>> do this for a living or not. I have a w2k pro machine

and
>> home and i wanted to know if I can back up my data to a
>> cdr.
>>
>> second question if i where going to get into tech world
>> where you suggest i start

>.

Ken Briscoe

> inslut

Huh huh. He said "in slut".

--

KB - MCNGP #26

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Jeff wrote:
> If you don't have any input keep you mouth shut.. It was a
> general question requesting info.. This is a newgroup to
> get info and help regarding problems. not a place for
> people without a live to inslut Individual trying to get
> Knowledge..
>
> Pleas if anyone has an answer for this it would be great.
> If not thanks to everyone who response

This has to be a troll... serious bait.

So many typos and grammatical errors. He must be campaigning for LotW.

--
Fris "Don't try so hard" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> inslut

> Huh huh. He said "in slut".

It's nto ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic

Consultant

if he is not a tech guy, how did he know of this newsgroup

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jeff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:043e01c3b069$d94e5530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hello all
> > I'mnot a tech guy or anything. Not evenign sure i want to
> > do this for a living or not. I have a w2k pro machine and
> > home and i wanted to know if I can back up my data to a
> > cdr.
> >

> If you are not a *tech guy*, then why would you even consider going into

the
> field?
>
> > second question if i where going to get into tech world
> > where you suggest i start

> By figuring out for yourself how to backup to a cd
>
> HTH, HAND
>
> JaR
> MCNGP#.................................42

Jtyc

> if he is not a tech guy, how did he know of this newsgroup

I stumbled across it when I was searching the Internet for ass... um...
sex... err... educational material.

Brian

"Jeff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> This is a newgroup to
> get info and help regarding problems. not a place for
> people without a live to inslut Individual

Actually, its a newsgroup to discuss MCSE certifications.

mmm... live inslut... gaaaaaahhhhhhhh