Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Who is worse?

OT: Who is worse?

Ken Briscoe

Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.

Order from "most-worstest" to "least-worstest"

1. Trolls (posters who make it a point to argue with everything, whether
they are right or wrong)
2. Dumpers.
3. Spammers
4. Hitler
5. SARS
6. Corporate greed
7. Top posters (clarification....*habitual* top posters. sometimes
top-posting isn't so bad...especially in a particulary long thread which
everyone is following intently...)
8. H1Bs
9. Swen
10. People who create dumb polls.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Ken Briscoe

> Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall hearing something about him
dying. How quickly we forget.

> You forgot to mention the interminable "when does Win2k expire' posts,
> however.

So I did. Then take Hitler off and add these clowns.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
> trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.

Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

You forgot to mention the interminable "when does Win2k expire' posts,
however.

JaR

Consultant

hey, i top post all the time

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
> trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.
>
> Order from "most-worstest" to "least-worstest"
>
> 1. Trolls (posters who make it a point to argue with everything, whether
> they are right or wrong)
> 2. Dumpers.
> 3. Spammers
> 4. Hitler
> 5. SARS
> 6. Corporate greed
> 7. Top posters (clarification....*habitual* top posters. sometimes
> top-posting isn't so bad...especially in a particulary long thread which
> everyone is following intently...)
> 8. H1Bs
> 9. Swen
> 10. People who create dumb polls.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Jtyc

That's enough outa you ya friggin troll.

Jtyc

> Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

Hitler's not dead. He's living in Argentina.

Kline Sphere

>Hitler's not dead. He's living in Argentina.
.... With Elvis.

Jtyc

> ... With Elvis.

Well obviously.