Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Longhorn Wireless Diagnostics: What's important to you?

Longhorn Wireless Diagnostics: What's important to you?

Eddy Malik [MSFT]

Hi All,

Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to know
what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.

Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx

Thanks!

Eddy Malik
Networking & Devices
Microsoft

Eddy Malik [MSFT]

Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you are
passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
survey out.

Thanks again.

Eddy Malik
Networking & Devices

"Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
> system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
> Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
> wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to know
> what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
>
> Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
> http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx
>
> Thanks!
>
> Eddy Malik
> Networking & Devices
> Microsoft

Ed.

I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

"Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
> feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you
> are
> passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
> survey out.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Eddy Malik
> Networking & Devices
>

> "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
>> system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
>> Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
>> wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to know
>> what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
>>
>> Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
>> http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Eddy Malik
>> Networking & Devices
>> Microsoft

Frenchy

Worked for me
Frenchy

"Ed." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
>the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
>closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.
>
> "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
>> feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you
>> are
>> passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
>> survey out.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> Eddy Malik
>> Networking & Devices
>>

>> "Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Longhorn is the code name for the next version of the Windows operating
>>> system. As part of the Windows design effort, the Wireless Networking &
>>> Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build
>>> wireless diagnostic features into the design of Longhorn. We want to
>>> know
>>> what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
>>>
>>> Please take the following survey to help us prioritize your needs:
>>> http://whdc.microsoft.com/wirelessdiag/Default.aspx
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Eddy Malik
>>> Networking & Devices
>>> Microsoft

Chuck

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:13:28 -0500, "Ed." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
>the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
>closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

Worked fine for me.

Ed, using none DOT net for munging your email address is not strictly polite, as
it is a valid and existing domain.
<http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=none.net> Protect yourself
and the rest of the internet - read this article.
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

Cheers,
Chuck

Ed.

OK, thanks on the email munge. How's this?

Ed.

"Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:13:28 -0500, "Ed." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit
>>button,
>>the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
>>closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

> Worked fine for me.
>
> Ed, using none DOT net for munging your email address is not strictly
> polite, as
> it is a valid and existing domain.
> <http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=none.net> Protect
> yourself
> and the rest of the internet - read this article.
> http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck
> Paranoia comes from experience - and is not necessarily a bad thing.

Chuck

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:52:52 -0500, "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

>OK, thanks on the email munge. How's this?
>
>Ed.

That's better, Ed.

Cheers,
Chuck

Eddy Malik [MSFT]

"Ed." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit

button,
> the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
> closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

Ed, I tested it and I have the same issue. It seems like a sporadic issue.
I'm looking into it.

Thanks,
Eddy

Ed.

Thanks and maybe I will try it again in a day or too.

Do you know if when it does that if the info went thru or not? If I knew
that then I wouldn't have to go filling it all out again.

Thanks,
Ed.

"Eddy Malik [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Ed." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit

> button,
>> the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and
>> finally
>> closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

> Ed, I tested it and I have the same issue. It seems like a sporadic
> issue.
> I'm looking into it.
>
> Thanks,
> Eddy

Eddy Malik [MSFT]

Ed, I don't believe the information came through (although most of the
attempted to submit my response, it was not present. If you could give it
another shot tomorrow or Friday, that would be great.

Thanks!
Eddy

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

Blackcomb and LongHorn Someone MCSE 1 04-13-2004 02:01 PM
longhorn showgun MCSE 14 12-11-2003 08:37 AM
Longhorn David Mukaiwa MCSD 3 12-03-2003 11:10 PM
Anyone know where to get Longhorn OS? Nicholas gary MCSE 31 09-17-2003 05:41 PM

Advertisments