Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > content advisor

content advisor

geoff unsworth

ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt remember
password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?
geoff.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:40:50 +0000, geoff unsworth Has Frothed:

> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?

Nope.

COOSN-266-06-25794

Gordon

"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)-meatplow.local...
> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:40:50 +0000, geoff unsworth Has Frothed:
>
>> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
>> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?

> Nope.

yes you can - don't be so stingy, you know the answer:
It's **********

beenthere

"geoff unsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SeTUg.128$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?
> geoff.

I found this, and it might help.

http://www.computing.net/faq/content9x/content.html
HTH.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:51:23 +0100, Gordon Has Frothed:

> "Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)-meatplow.local...
>> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:40:50 +0000, geoff unsworth Has Frothed:
>>
>>> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
>>> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?

>> Nope.
>>

> yes you can - don't be so stingy, you know the answer: It's **********

Ok my apology Your password is as follows:

**************

HTH, HAND.

COOSN-266-06-25794

SJP

"geoff unsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SeTUg.128$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ive put a password on my content advisor for the internet and carnt
> remember password,so carnt get on to the internet,can anyone help?
> geoff.

Try using some capital letters perhaps
carnt=can't