Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > boot up question!

boot up question!

Jimmy

thanks
when i boot up i get the screen to check in the box owner
i never got that before
my computer just booted up and i go my main screen with all the icons
how can i fix that
thanks

Evan Platt

On 3 Oct 2006 10:43:02 -0500, Jimmy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>thanks
>when i boot up i get the screen to check in the box owner
>i never got that before
>my computer just booted up and i go my main screen with all the icons
>how can i fix that

"the screen to check in the box owner"
Huh?

Please specify what the screen says, and what operating system you
use.

beenthere

"Jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> thanks
> when i boot up i get the screen to check in the box owner
> i never got that before
> my computer just booted up and i go my main screen with all the icons
> how can i fix that
> thanks

See the answer to `Welcome screen` in yesterdays posts.