Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Saint John Smith

Saint John Smith

no one

Excuse me people, does anyone know of a TV thing that was on many years ago,
it was called Miracles. It featured a "Saint John Smith."
A family had a sick child who was on his deathbed and someone gave them this
picture of this saint and they put it near his bed in hospital and said a
prayer that was with this picture and within 48 hours he was completely
healed.
I don't care if no one is religious I am just wanting any info on a saint
john smith who fits this description.
Thank you.
No one.

Old Gringo

Just 0.14 seconds away: http://tinyurl.com/hmhh6

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

richard

"no one" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f5sUg.17654$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Excuse me people, does anyone know of a TV thing that was on many years
> ago, it was called Miracles. It featured a "Saint John Smith."
> A family had a sick child who was on his deathbed and someone gave them
> this picture of this saint and they put it near his bed in hospital and
> said a prayer that was with this picture and within 48 hours he was
> completely healed.
> I don't care if no one is religious I am just wanting any info on a saint
> john smith who fits this description.
> Thank you.
> No one.

The Vatican has a list of all true saints.
I'm surprised at just how many "Saints" exist outside of that list.

http://www.catholic.org/saints/stindex.php?lst=J
http://www.magnificat.ca/cal/engl/liste-sts.htm#J

Of course, Hollywood is always conjuring up saints for their own use.
Although the story may be based on fact, it's mostly fiction.
Perhaps basing the name on one used in James Bond, "St. John Smythe".

no one

Yep. thanks. Already did Google and did not find what I was after.

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1csUg.8020$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Without Any Hesitation, no one Wrote The Following:
>> Excuse me people, does anyone know of a TV thing that was on many years
>> ago, it was called Miracles. It featured a "Saint John Smith."
>> A family had a sick child who was on his deathbed and someone gave them
>> this picture of this saint and they put it near his bed in hospital and
>> said a prayer that was with this picture and within 48 hours he was
>> completely healed.
>> I don't care if no one is religious I am just wanting any info on a saint
>> john smith who fits this description.
>> Thank you.
>> No one.

> Just 0.14 seconds away: http://tinyurl.com/hmhh6
>
> --
> Old Gringo
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> http://www.Nuboy-Industries.Com

no one

Thanks for the links. I was starting to think it was probably fiction. Just
that my cousin swore blind she saw info on this saint in the Encarta a long
while back and had me looking all over the internet for it lol.
I'll have a look through those links. Ta,
No one.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "no one" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:f5sUg.17654$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Excuse me people, does anyone know of a TV thing that was on many years
>> ago, it was called Miracles. It featured a "Saint John Smith."
>> A family had a sick child who was on his deathbed and someone gave them
>> this picture of this saint and they put it near his bed in hospital and
>> said a prayer that was with this picture and within 48 hours he was
>> completely healed.
>> I don't care if no one is religious I am just wanting any info on a saint
>> john smith who fits this description.
>> Thank you.
>> No one.

> The Vatican has a list of all true saints.
> I'm surprised at just how many "Saints" exist outside of that list.
>
> http://www.catholic.org/saints/stindex.php?lst=J
> http://www.magnificat.ca/cal/engl/liste-sts.htm#J
>
> Of course, Hollywood is always conjuring up saints for their own use.
> Although the story may be based on fact, it's mostly fiction.
> Perhaps basing the name on one used in James Bond, "St. John Smythe".

DVD Verdict reviews: JOHN WAYNE-JOHN FORD FILM COLLECTION and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 06-06-2006 08:23 AM
format first name from -john- to -John- ? RN ASP .Net 3 02-27-2005 05:34 AM
REVIEW: "The Hanged Man's Song", John Sandford (John Camp) Rob Slade, doting grandpa of Ryan and Trevor Computer Security 0 01-26-2004 04:28 PM
ping John Smith. SS C Programming 1 11-29-2003 09:19 PM
REVIEW: "The Devil's Code", John Sandford (John Camp) Rob Slade, doting grandpa of Ryan and Trevor Computer Security 0 07-03-2003 06:43 PM

Advertisments