Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how do I get my MCSE certificate ?

how do I get my MCSE certificate ?

howard

guy, I just pass all the MCSE exams, do you know that how
can I get the real certificate from Microsoft ?

Marko

email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Honkster

Congratulations!

Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...membersite.asp
and log in with your .NET Passport. If you don't have one
you can create one. You'll need your ID number and when
you're in, you click on Program Benefits --> Welcome Kits.
You'll need to confirm your details, click the Submit
button and they'll send it out to the address you gave
them.

Consultant

send a self addressed stamped envelope with a check for 19.95 to microsoft,
attention ronco division

news:075301c3afda$8f16bff0$(E-Mail Removed)...