Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217: How Many Questions?

70-217: How Many Questions?

SWE

To anybody who took this exam in the last six months, how
many questions were there? My test prep software sometimes
gives me 50 questions and other times 65. I tried
searching the newsgroup archives and couldn't find an
answer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Nettransplant

"SWE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b0801c3afc1$e3dd0e90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> To anybody who took this exam in the last six months, how
> many questions were there? My test prep software sometimes
> gives me 50 questions and other times 65. I tried
> searching the newsgroup archives and couldn't find an
> answer. Thanks in advance for your help.

50 questions and they all changed, If your using a
transcender 5.0 then it will be useless.
they have changed all the questions and exhibits.

SWE

For anybody else about to take this exam, I passed it today, 53 questions 2
hrs 5 min.