Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Got Any SCAMS? Through them here

Got Any SCAMS? Through them here

davood7kalak@gmail.com

Good morning and hello to you all,

we would like to inform that our group of analyzers' is now on the net
revealing scams.

we'll soon have 100's of scams revealed in the first move.

if you wanna contribute visit our group and post a topic about the
SCAM, make sure you have fully analyzied it.

http://groups.google.com/group/no-scam

with thanks,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (manager)

beenthere

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Good morning and hello to you all,
>
> we would like to inform that our group of analyzers' is now on the net
> revealing scams.
>
> we'll soon have 100's of scams revealed in the first move.
>
> if you wanna contribute visit our group and post a topic about the
> SCAM, make sure you have fully analyzied it.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/no-scam

And your sponors are ??.
Oh, Yea. Bloody finance gits.
The best scammers in the world.
"Let us `consolidate your credit` !!.
That really means, `Let us get you Further in debt`.