Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > VISIO 2003 AD import Feature.

VISIO 2003 AD import Feature.

Rick

Yes this is off topic. The reason I posted thise here is because I have seen
0 MS people in the Visio news group. At least here we get some. ok so here
it goes.

I was told that Visio 2003 Pro was going to have the ability to import
running AD for diagraming purposes. This feature was avalible in the 2002
enteprise tools addon which has been discotinued. Now I hear Microsoft
stripped the feature out of 2003 pro. I really would like to know if they
are going to add this functionality back. Even if it was an addon I would be
willing to purchase it. Would someone from who has inside contact with the
VISIO group please get me an answer.

--
Rick

slappy pap

This feature is available with the VizAct pluggs.