Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

OT: Proof that Laura IS an animatron!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA

L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination

M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping

F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
Efficient Exploration

--
Fris "Stop the humanoid! Stop the intruder!" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

J.T.Y.C.: Journeying Troubleshooting and Yardwork Construct

Sumbitch... How did it know what I do for a living?

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
>
> L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
>
> M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
>
> F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
> Efficient Exploration

J.A.R.: Journeying Artificial Replicant

M.C.S.A.: Mechanical Cybernetic Sabotage Android

Ken Briscoe

K.B. - Killing Being

Silly website, or evil prophetic visionary?

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Ken Briscoe

This one's even better:

K.E.N.B.R.I.S.C.O.E.: Knight Engineered for Nocturnal Battle and
Repair/Intelligent Synthetic Construct Optimized for Exploration

Sweet.
--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

C.O.N.S.U.L.T.A.N.T.: Cybernetic Obedient Nocturnal Sabotage Unit/Lifeform
Trained for Assassination and Nocturnal Troubleshooting

i'll be back

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
>
> L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
>
> M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
>
> F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
> Efficient Exploration
>
> --
> Fris "Stop the humanoid! Stop the intruder!" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Politician Spock

P.O.L.I.T.I.C.I.A.N.: Person Optimized for Logical Infiltration and
Troubleshooting/Intelligent Construct Intended for Assassination and
Nullification

S.P.O.C.K.: Synthetic Person Optimized for Calculation and Killing

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Š 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
>
> L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
>
> M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
>
> F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
> Efficient Exploration
>
> --
> Fris "Stop the humanoid! Stop the intruder!" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Brat

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
>
> L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
>
> M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
>
> F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
> Efficient Exploration

B.R.A.T.: Being Responsible for Assassination and Troubleshooting

OHH it's ME!!!!! lol

Brat

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=LAURA
>
> L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination
>
> M.C.N.G.P.: Mechanical Construct Normally for Galactic Peacekeeping
>
> F.R.I.S.B.E.E.: Functional Robotic Individual Skilled in Battle and
> Efficient Exploration

S.U.E.: Synthetic Upgraded Entity

heyyyyyy free upgrade!!!

Jtyc

> S.U.E.: Synthetic Upgraded Entity

Ha! I knew those couldn't be real...

Auburn: The Laura Ingalls Wilder of college football Jay Furr Computer Support 6 09-19-2008 07:01 PM
Acousti Products Dust Proof Fans Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-25-2005 11:20 PM
LAURA Stan Brown DVD Video 5 04-03-2005 02:54 AM
Laura - what's the story? Bob Moke DVD Video 5 12-10-2003 07:39 PM
Wonder where Laura is... Marlin Munrow MCSE 7 11-04-2003 10:35 PM

Advertisments