Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I get traffic to my site

Reply
Thread Tools

How do I get traffic to my site

 
 
UB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2006
After 20 years on the web and 10 years of promoting web sites I would like
to share what I have learned with you about creating web site visibility.

In 27 days you can create a high visibility website with constant traffic.
Some Authors will offer you instant success if you buy their books on the
"secrets" to making money on the web. Don't believe the hype.

The 27 day process takes about 2 to 4 hours a day for you to achieve your
goals. I can't and won't guarantee a set number of visitors to your site but
if you follow the instructions you will be more than happy with the
increased traffic to your web site.

Download your copy today and get started increasing your site's visibility.
This program is perfect for any type of web site. Act now, visit
http://UpscaleBrothers.com/Guide .


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2006
UB ((E-Mail Removed)) wrote:

> After 20 years

of spamming...

> I can't and won't guarantee a set number of visitors to your site but

I'll take your money anyway.

> Download your copy today

after clicking the PayPal icon and forking over your money.

If you are so good, why does your page only show 15 visitors? <LOL!>

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Frosty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2006
I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat, 30 Sep
2006 15:51:38 -0400, and who should I see posting but "UB"
<(E-Mail Removed)>! I could scarely believe "UB"
<(E-Mail Removed)> would remark:

<snip>

I don't know.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2006
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, UB Has Frothed:

> After 20 years on the web


It ain't been around that long.


--
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004

COOSN-266-06-25794
 
Reply With Quote
 
joevan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2006
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, "UB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After 20 years on the web and 10 years of promoting web sites I would like
>to share what I have learned with you about creating web site visibility.
>
>In 27 days you can create a high visibility website with constant traffic.
>Some Authors will offer you instant success if you buy their books on the
>"secrets" to making money on the web. Don't believe the hype.
>
>The 27 day process takes about 2 to 4 hours a day for you to achieve your
>goals. I can't and won't guarantee a set number of visitors to your site but
>if you follow the instructions you will be more than happy with the
>increased traffic to your web site.
>
>Download your copy today and get started increasing your site's visibility.
>This program is perfect for any type of web site. Act now, visit
>http://UpscaleBrothers.com/Guide .
>

Dum ass mofucerker. What an hole. A ass too.
--
"Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
and for the same reason."
 
Reply With Quote
 
Changstein
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-01-2006
Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsan.2006.09.30.20.36.53.66000
@nntp.sun-meatplow.local:

> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, UB Has Frothed:
>
>> After 20 years on the web

>
> It ain't been around that long.


I believe the WWW started in '91 or so, but the whole concept of the Net
was originally developed as an answer to "what about communications *after*
WWIII, when all our cities are radioactive rubble and radio is not quite as
dependable as it used to be?"

But the guy is obviously a spammer and just as obviously said 20 years
because it sounded good...

Changstein


 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-01-2006
Changstein wrote:
> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsan.2006.09.30.20.36.53.66000
> @nntp.sun-meatplow.local:
>
>> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, UB Has Frothed:
>>
>>> After 20 years on the web

>>
>> It ain't been around that long.

>
> I believe the WWW started in '91 or so, but the whole concept of the Net
> was originally developed as an answer to "what about communications *after*
> WWIII, when all our cities are radioactive rubble and radio is not quite as
> dependable as it used to be?"
>
> But the guy is obviously a spammer and just as obviously said 20 years
> because it sounded good...


And/or he doesn't know that "the web" isn't the Internet. Heck, a whole
generation of AOLers didn't/don't know that AOL isn't the Internet, and
now we're facing a new gang of numbnutses that think these are Google
Groups.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Changstein
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-01-2006
Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Changstein wrote:

....
> And/or he doesn't know that "the web" isn't the Internet. Heck, a
> whole generation of AOLers didn't/don't know that AOL isn't the
> Internet, and now we're facing a new gang of numbnutses that think
> these are Google Groups.


A certain good ol' boy who runs a joke site (but whom I refuse to
identify further because he allows anti-semitic jokes to be published
there) *did* define AOL as a large virus, whose principal effect is to
lower the IQ of the owners of the systems which it infests... A little
harsh perhaps, but certainly it shows that his heart was in the right
place on at least one subject.

Seriously, I have known intelligent non-IT professionals who used AOL
because they apparently didn't want to be bothered with just how a
computer works -- and an even greater number of technophobes who used it
because they just *couldn't* understand, and appreciated the lack of
options and the words-of-one-syllable approach.

Myself, I just know enough about Google Groups to avoid them, and if I
thereby loose out on something, so be it. "Oldthinkers unbellyfeel
Ingoc."

Changstein
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jack Jackson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-01-2006
I live out in the country, and will never get DSL, so I just had Wild Blue
installed last Thursday.
Once installed, I went into my Outlook Express, downloaded a bunch of
newsgroups, but to my suprise, I was not getting any JPG files. Upon asking
Wild Blue why, I was informed that their newsgroups were provided by a third
party, and Wild Blue didn't have the encryption software to handle picture
downloads. Is there anyone that can tell me if there is any thibng I can get
to handle pictures ?

Thx 2 1 and all

"UB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%UzTg.26291$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> After 20 years on the web and 10 years of promoting web sites I would like
> to share what I have learned with you about creating web site visibility.
>
> In 27 days you can create a high visibility website with constant traffic.
> Some Authors will offer you instant success if you buy their books on the
> "secrets" to making money on the web. Don't believe the hype.
>
> The 27 day process takes about 2 to 4 hours a day for you to achieve your
> goals. I can't and won't guarantee a set number of visitors to your site
> but if you follow the instructions you will be more than happy with the
> increased traffic to your web site.
>
> Download your copy today and get started increasing your site's
> visibility. This program is perfect for any type of web site. Act now,
> visit http://UpscaleBrothers.com/Guide .
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How include a large array? Edward A. Falk C Programming 1 04-04-2013 08:07 PM
Network traffic for the multi site-to-site VPN paths bensonlei@yahoo.com.hk Cisco 1 08-27-2007 02:32 PM
FTP outward traffic causing "Unidentified IP traffic" error on ISA 2004 server connected to a PIX quentinhudson@hotmail.com Cisco 0 05-31-2006 11:43 AM
How does typical ISP traffic shaping/bandwidth limiting work ? Do ISP's allow bursty traffic per second ? Skybuck Flying Cisco 0 01-19-2006 08:50 PM
traffic-shaping limit ftp traffic Hypno999 Cisco 5 10-08-2005 07:25 AM



Advertisments